Question

Throbbing feeling in abdomen

I am a 29 yr old female. Over the week end my tummy hurt a bit like the start of a bad tummy ache. My stools were normal and I had no vomitting. Since yeserday it was fine. Howver today I felt a throbbing feeling in my abdomen- similar to that of a baby kicking when pregnant. The feeling was felt somehwere below my right breast- I felt it with my hand too. The throbbing came every few minutes for about an hour. Othre than that I have alos noticed that my urine has been smelling very strong- but there is is no burning sensation. What could be wrong?

Cyberdoc

Hallo MS_R
A throbbing is often caused by an artery's pulsation transmitted by an organ or could be a cyclic contraction of organs like the gallbladder or a rythmic contraction of the diaphragm (like in hiccups). Below your R breast lies the liver, gallbladder and a part of the colon. If the pain persists, rather let your doctor have a look as you may need a sonar of the area.