Question

Throbbing recurring back pain
I went shopping, had no pain and then started getting a stitch like throbbing back pain from side to side in my middle back area.
If I lie down it seems fine. If I sit it seems fine. Soon as I stand I get this pain and it comes and goes; recurring every minute or so.
What did I do wrong?

Nola, it might just be a back muscle spasm, but it might also be due to something more serious like a kidney stone. If it hasn’t cleared up y the time you receive this reply, the best would be to see your doctor and make sure. Good luck.