Question

thrush?
i normally have thrush when i' m pregnant now i just developed thrush for the last week! and now i' m confused coz i normally have when i' m pregnant...i have two kids now. and i raises concerns coz i have been on a pill since january coz i finished the red pills but never had my period? so now me and my fiance are condomising! could i be pregnant even though i was on the pill and a prior to that was on injection for 6 months left it coz it made me gain wait from size 32 to 40! am i pregnant doc?
GYNAEDOC

The only way to know if you are pregnant is to do a pregnancy test.