Ask an expert

13 Feb 2013

I have been experiencing this for quite sometime.I have an itchy thrush and my urine smells bad and it is also burning,even if it is a drop i feel like my blooder is full of urine.Sometimes after intercourse it is painful and i am burning.I had a baby 3 years back is there any serious problem? Do i need to see a gynaecologist?
Answer 272 views

01 Jan 0001

You may have a bladder infection as well as thrush. Your GP should be able to assess and treat this.
Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of treating recurrent thrush.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.