Question

Thyco creams
hello
I read a brouchure about this cream (which has been patented in RSA) wherein they "claim" to increase the size of a male "manhood" by at least 5cm in length and 4cm in width. This is ireespective of AGE.
IS THIS POSSIBLE ??

Greg, as far as I know, there is no cream that has been scientifically proven to increase the size of a penis. If a cream can stimulate growth, what stops it from inducing cancer? The only way to permanently increase the size is by surgery and even this is open for debate.
I wrote something on penile enlargement a while ago and if you mail me at netdoc@mweb.co.za, I’ll send you a copy. Good luck.