Ask an expert

17 Feb 2003

To have yr thyroid checked, do u go 2 yr GP or do u go 2 an ENT specialist???
Answer 324 views

01 Jan 0001

Nish, you can have blood taken at your GP or at a laboratory. The best people to for a physical examination would be your GP or a general surgeon. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.