Question

THYROID
I keep on hoping, desperately, that something is wrong with my thyroid so that I can take tabs. and lose weight!! Well, it doesn't seem to want to go away through legit. means!! Doc, is it possible that a thyroid test can be negative? I have read about tests that are more conclusive than the more usual one. I feel so sluggish but I don't have popping eyes!! Is there another test please? Thanks.

Maggie, maybe it would be better to get a different doctor’s opinion than a different blood test. Why don’t you get a second opinion from a specialist physician and make sure nothing’s the matter? Good luck.