Question

Thyroid gland problem
Hello. Please can you help me? I'm a 26 year old working mother of two young children. Recently I went to my hairdressers and she told me that I have more than normal hair loss. She said it could be that my thyroid gland is not working properly. Lately I have been feeling irratable and moody, and not quite myself. I have also started to get acne on my face - something I haven't had a problem with before. What could be the problem? Do I have some sort of mineral shortage, and what can I do to resolve the problem? Could it be my thyroid gland, and what simptoms should I look out for?

Thank you,

Melissa

Hallo Melissa
It could be your thyroid - ask your GP to do a thyroid function test and also test your blood iron levels. He will then be able to suggest suitable supplements.
Vitamin wise Nu-hair may help.