Ask an expert

23 Dec 2002

thyroid problem
please inform as to which type of doctor specializes in thyroid problems? can you reccomend anyone in the durban area
Answer 371 views

01 Jan 0001

Val, the best would probably be to see a surgeon. Unfortunately I don’t know anyone in Durban, but I’m sure if you phone your GP’s rooms they will be able to help. Good luck.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9320 votes
67% - 18604 votes