Question

time changes
well it has been 5 years since i posted here the 1st time. Have'nt been round much the last 12 odd months.

to all the old timers, merry x-mass and a kick-a33 new year !!!

And yes you can beat depression, the is life after that ....

CS, thanx for all the advice, some of it actually did work !!!!

Hello indeed, blackbird ! How delightful to hear from you again. And somewhat miraculous, as the editors had assured me the forums were closed shut until January 2 ! Lucky I obsessively bothered to log in today, just in case ! So pleased to hear that you have indeed discovered some of the secrets of life beyond Depression, and happy if some of my advice helped at all in that voyage. Am I right in remembering you and motorbikes and a warthog at some stage ? But real biking, not like my millionaire lawyer neighbour who has bought the most expensive Harley available, and a full set of dramatic leathers, just so he can go "vroom-vroom" noisily and slowly round the neighbourhood in the early weekend morning's merely to show off. I don't think he ever gets beyond 20 kpg, but doesn't want to go faster in case someone misses the sight !
Keep well, and keep in contact.