Question

Time taken to ejaculate
I am extremely confused by 2 conflicting reports about how long it takes for a man to ejaculate. In studies carried out many many years ago, Masters and Johnson reported that the average male ejaculates within 2 minutes of stimulation.

However, on this message board, the Sexologist has said that men can learn to control their orgasm. The advice given to premature ejaculators (i.e. the squeeze technique and stop start method) seems to indicate that a normally functioning male can delay his orgasm as long as he likes. Yet M&J indicate that a normally functioning male will ejaculate in 2 minutes, no matter what.

So who is right??

Dear Confused
I take it this is a poll: McIntosh vs. Master's & Johnson. I'll get the webmaster to give us the final count.

Dr Elna McIntosh