Question

tingling sensation
hi doc, for the past month or so i have been experiencing a tingling sensation and numbness if i sleep on my left arm. i dont get the same problem when i sleep on my right arm. I''ve never had this problem before and have always been very comfortable sleeping on my left arm. what could the problem be

Nono

Consult your doctor for an examination, x-ray and possible MRI of your cervical spine. Your symptoms are due to pressure on the nerve that supplies your arm with sensation. There are a few reasons for nerve irriation that have to be examined.