Question

Tipe oefening
Hi. Ek hoop jy kan my bietjie raad gee. Ek het in die afgelope jaar omtrent 30 kg verloor (96 na 66 kg). My probleem bly egter steeds 'groot boude' en 'groot bobene'. Watse tipe kos moet ek eet, hoe laat in die dag en watse tipe oefening moet ek doen - verkieslik by die huis - ek het 'n baie besige skedule en het nie juis tyd vir die gym nie, maar is bereid om oefening by die huis te doen. Kan jy dalk help asseblief? Ek MOET ontslae raak van die vet wat bly vaskleef! Dankie.

Hi Ann

Firstly, congratulations on what you have achieved so far, it is an amazing success story. Now, looking into the future, I would not want to try to advise you on diet, I suggest that you rather consult a dietician who can advise you on what to eat. As for the exercise, what you have been doing is obviously very successful, so don't change it if it is already working. Rather only make small modifications to the training. You can do this by checking out the Health24 Fitness page, then clicking on "Programmes", then selecting one of the programmes from this list. All these programmes include home exercise and are both cardio and weight training. Just be patient and keep at whatever you choose. What you are trying to achieve now is not simple - many people struggle with weight in certain areas, but you must just give it a lot of time, and effort, and then look at that diet with a dietician, and I am sure you will see some success.