Question

Tips and Tricks
Hi All

I was wondering how many of the people on this forum are (like my wife and I), always looking for new things to try, new sex tips or tricks etc. My wife and I have done and experimented with many things, but we are always browsing around looking for new things to surprise each other with and its not always easy to find something useful.

Does anybody know of any good websites/forums where people simply share sex tips and ideas ? I'm assuming that this is not the main purpose of this Sexology forum, but maybe the Doc would like to comment on that.

Would it maybe be a good idea to start a new "Sex Tips" forum somewhere ? I know that I have many things to share, and I know there are people who have done things that I havent tried before and I think it would be great if we could get together somehow.

Comments from anybody ?

Dear Jin
What a great idea. Let's give it to webmaster, and Health24 can decide. I've had many requests for a BDSM forum, and very often people that live the lifestyle 24/7 can get themselves quite injured if they are not careful or new in the lifestyle. However, I am no expert on Bondage or sado masochism, but I am all for sharing tips and ideas that are not harmful to others.
So I think we should have a few, e.g. Sex tips for straights, sex tips for gays, Fetish tips, BDSM tips, etc, etc.
regards
Dr Elna Mcintosh