Question

Tired
Hi I am 50 and active. I travel and work but have done this all my life. Lately it does not matter how much sleep I get I am so tired that I cannot function properly. I drive to work yawning and feeling tired and this seems to last longer and longer. In the early afternoons I feel a bit better just to be tired again later. The mornings seem to be the worst. What should I do? I take some vitamins and have rather healthy eating habits. My periods seem to be a bit irregular lately and much less than it used to be. Could that have something to do with it?

It could be that the tiredness is caused by menopause. HRT may help.