Question

tired all the time
Hi, I think this is the most common thing today BUT I do need to ask, Everymorning I struggle to get up and to my normal task it feels like a heavy heavy load!! I feel dizzy, even nausea, but even if I eat something it doesnt help at all it even feels worst. But from about midday I get a sudden energy injection, and feel much better, and then from about say 7 8 o clock at night the exact symptoms. The doc tested allergy levels, iron, and even a fasting glucose test, which all came back as normal. I try to cut out sugar, and don`t like meat, a friend suggested I eat to little protein, but ive got a spastic colon, dont use anything, and meat makes it worst.I need to become a better? mommy in before the new year, as the kids starts school again and it means early mornings!!! please can u give any advise.

Dear Nicolette
I can only make the following suggestions: a) a fasting glucose test would not necessarily show up if you are hypoglycaemic (a condition that can give you such symptoms) - you would have to have a glucose tolerance test to check this out b) you may be suffering from other conditions such as depression, trace element deficiencies or thyroid problems - you need to consult a physician to ensure that you are not suffering from such an underlying complaint. If you are eating very little protein you could boost your intake by eating more cheese, yoghurt and eggs and fish and drinking more milk. Please go for a more in-depth investigation and then we can see what to do about your diet.
Take care