Question

tired of being a monster
hi, i am 25 yrs old ,married for 41/2 yrs.my kid is 4 yrs.after his birth i felt alone and somedays i wanted to kill myself and him .i didnt go to the dr for treatment.it got better each day,but somedays i still feel as i dont want to go on.i scream at my child when he is bad,i try to disipline him by taking away his privelidges but if i can't take it any more i give him a hiding.if i ask him something nicely,he would either ignore me or tell me he don't want to do it.then i can crack sometimes.some days is better than others.his father also tries to te be patient with me and him but i am the soles care taker because my husband work alot.i want another child but is afraid i am going to to the same and i love my child very much.when i found out i was pregnant my husband was very schocked and finacially it didn't go very well,but now my husband dont want another child,keeps telling me next year.i know this is all my fault and i am trying very hard to fix were i went wrong.trying not to scream and trying not to say bad things to my kid when i am really mad.i love my child and my husband very much.can you please help me.tell me what i should do to be a better mom and wife.please don't judge me,i am really trying at home.thanks alot for your time.

Sounds like there may have been some PostNatal Depression, and now a return of depression. See a good local shrink for assessment and treatment advice. While AD meds could help, so too would CBT counselling, which could also include a focus on how to respond to your child's naughtiness and oppositional behaviour, so as to rapidly bring it back under control. Get this sorted out, and yourself well, before deciding on having another child. NObody here ought to judge you --- and I doubt that anyon else would judge you as unfairly and negatively as you seem to be judging yourself.