Question

Tired of not losing weight
Hi doc
I have been trying to lose weight for almost 2 years i am now 18 years old,i have been trying every new diet product and no one seem to work please help me!!!!!!!!!

Dear Chantel
One of the reasons why you have not lost weight is probably that by using all those diet products you have landed in the Yo-Yo dieting trap. Everytime you lose a bit of weight and then regain it, this will slow down your metabolism and make it even harder the next time around to lose any weight. The only thing that will help is to stick to a low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet' and 'Weight loss' and 'Slimming Diet') and to do regular exercise - gym, skipping running, swimming, cycling - anything that gets you active, as this will stimulate your metabolism. And stay away from all those pills and potions.
Take care