Question

TIREDNESS!!!!!
I have a nine months old baby and are totally exhausted!!

Can you please subscribe me any booster that I can use as my tiredness also influences my ability to do my job at work.

I would appreciate it if you can give attention to the above mentioned matter.

Thanx

Lalie

Lalie, the best would be to first try and find out what the cause of the tiredness is. I know your first reaction is to say it’s because of the baby that you don’t get enough sleep, but there might be other reasons for it like anaemia, thyroid problems, low blood pressure, etc. The best would be to first see your doctor and to have him make sure that nothing’s the matter. Good luck.