Question

tiredness
i am tired all the time i cannot keep my eyes open i am taking a muti vitamin and i have atleast 7 hours sleep i have pains in my womb and my breasts are sore how ever i am on the 3mnth contraceptive what could be wrong !!!!

Dear Penny
There are many causes for tiredness - see http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm
First step is to go to your GP for a medical check up to do some blood tests to exclude common causes like anemia or underactive thyroid hormone. You may also have an underlying infection or inflammation in the womb.