Question

Tiroied Adenoom - very urgent please
Hi please help - I do not know what the english for "adenoom" is - I whent for a sonar today and the medical report indicates 2 of these things on my thyroid(it was partialy removed about 4 years ago, and then i had to go for radiation or something to destroy the thyroid gland) - now these two "adenome" is growing alongside my thyroid, and one is about 4.2cm in size - what is it and where can i get more info on what this will do or what will happen in future - i have a lot of problems related to my thyroid.

thnx

Thyroid, it’s called an adenoma and it’s a non-malignant nodule of thyroid tissue. The treatment is surgical removal.
If you have more specific questions, you’re welcome to ask them. Otherwise you can use “thyroid adenoma” as a search term and you should get 1000’s of hit. Good luck.