Question

To: ...
Hi ...

To be honest...it's alot cheaper than the Red Bull for eg...and dont feel much like taking any more tabs...on the vitamins and anti-depressants but they don't help much with keeping my eyes open...drink other energy drinks during the day, mainly in the afternoon when the tiredness sets in. Gonna try the non alcoholic ones in the evening too...then we'll see if I have a problem or not.

I agree, discuss this wih your doctor, a change of medications could make all the difference. I remember, though, when I was on heavier pain medication, how hard it was to stay awke, and then I relief on the caffeine in diet cola.