Question

To 3 some fantasy
My husband and I have been enjoying FFM 3 somes for many years now and we enjoy it a lot. The only problem is - with girls being girls and always looking for someone to provide a stable future for them, there could be a risk if this girl realizes your boyfriend is the type of person she is looking for.
Therefore I would not recommend befriending this girl - see and play with her every now and again, but don't let her come visit you socially on a regular basis, and do not let her sleep in your marital bed.
Although my husband and I have a very strong relationship, we have had these types of problems. Not that they were actual problems, my husband loves and respects me, so his loyalty have showed often when he asked them to rather try and find somebody special elsewhere.

So, make sure you have a strong and open relationship and often and openly discuss everything you experience and feel. Especially when your sixth sense kicks in. ALWAYS trust it.

We have moved on from the 3somes to swinging with couples. And up until now have never experienced any problems with that, as we pick our playmates being very much into each other and especially stable. In a situation where both the girls are bi, one could have a lot of fun and everyone gets to play.

Pharoah's is a great club to go to, especially when you are looking for spur of the moment encounters. The venue is stylish and clean. But is is rather expensive and there are not always enough singles present. It is well worth the try - and don't give up after the first time. Become a regular and you will meet great people. Also, the general atmosphere is very sexy and erotic. Of course there will be couples and singles whom you may not at all find attractive, but that is understandable. You can control this by making use of the women's rules scenario. No men are allowed to approach women. Only the women can approach. And you don't owe anybody anything - if there is no chemistry, politely decline.

A fantastic site to belong to, is www dot znights dot com. You can submit your profile with pics of you guys, with what you are looking for as well as your general stats. Your albums are locked and if anyone wants to see them, you have to decline or approve their request. You can go to there profiles first and decided whether you are interested or not. Also, the members get verified by meeting an ambassador or moderator for coffee. When you are verified, your profile gets colour coded and this way you will be able to recognize which members are the real deal and which could be a scam (Erotic personals does not verify their members).

Anyhoo, good luck and should you need any other information, you are more than welcome to ask.

EMc