Question

To: A Guy....RE: What Do Guys Want?
Just wanted to say thank you for your advice. I only read your reply this morning and after the weekend I have just had, it was very comforting. Comforting to know that apparently there are still some decent guys out there, like yourself. I had just started loosing hope, but I am glad to see that there are men out there who are wanting a woman for more than just sex. Thank you for your honest advise, and I wish you all the best!

PS: There are plenty of great women out there too, who are searching for the "good guy". Good luck.

,,,,,