Question

To all the gents
I would like to know. Every body's got their fantasies and wildest dreams, right. Now say for instance you love your girlfriend/wife very much and you are the happiest guy in the world. What happens if one day the thing that you fantasise the most appeares before you. Like say, you fantasise about 2 lesbians wanting you to join them and then one day, this really happens. I mean, this is the one thing you've always wanted to experience. Would you do it or not? Why would you do it and why not??

Just curious.

I don't beleieve there is any accurate general answer to such general questions --- some guys would, some wouldn't. And think of food, maybe you dream of chocolate cake --- that doesn't mean you eat every chocolate cake you ever encounter