Question

To Angel
Girl - believe me I know what you mean more so I know what you feel.
To lose a boyfriend/girlfriend/lover seems nothing in comparison to losing brother/sister - I know what you mean when you say "irreplaceable"
It was six years this past August - my sister died - 14 yrs old - sweet, innocent, beautiful,intelligent, charming, charismatic, full of life - yet her life was taken - my God you have no idea - It hurts like it just happened.
They say time heals the pain is doesn't - it helps you accept it, it relieves the anguish - makes you think, gives you perspective - but heal, no, it just makes it a little easier to accept - one will never truly accept the death of a loved one esp someone so young - she did not even have the opportunity to live, explore life.
Hey God has a plan - I dont know what it is - it might not make sense but dont worry, pain eases, life does go on, time truly does reveal all. But I keep wondering what she would be like today - I have dreams, my imagination runs away at times but I know one thing for sure - she is my angel, my light, she was special if her calling came so soon. It was God's plan - even if I was mad at him.
Girl be strong - take care k
Juz

,,,,,