Question

TO: BEYOND TIRED
Hi BT,

i've been thinking about your previous postings as well as this one too. Im not judging here BT, and you may not like what i have to say, and you can say so - thats perfectly ok too.

I agree with JT. There is always a crisis going on in your life. But ovbiously i dont think that it's your fault. I do believe you have issues but i also believe that you are trying to sort those issues out.

Have you ever thought that maybe the one person who should be lifting you is brining you down. So what if you have men as friends and not woman! Shaun is right, he's got the trust issues and he should be the one sorting that out. Not constantly making you feel like shit.

BT, I reckon you must feel like crap all the time, because none of your postings are ever happy postings. Is that not enough to make you wake up and think '' what is making me unhappy?''

I dont doubt you love this boy. But some times love is just not enough to make it work. Is he really helping you move forward and making you happy? Only you will know the answer to this. But maybe some more time on your own wouldn't be such a bad thing any way...

You're more than welcome to tell me to put a sock in it. I guess i just want you to wake up one day and be happy. Really happy.

But only you are the one that can change that.

PARIS
XXX

Sometimes crisis can become a sort of habit ....