Question

to broken - re: it never goes away
It never goes away, it just becomes less until you can turn it around and make it a positive feeling, do not allow it to comsume you. try to remember your life before her, its hard, yes but you have to. The love is over not your life. That is in your hands.

A friend gave me the below advice when I went through a similar thing.......maybe it might help you.

DENIAL - you cant or wont believe its over

ANGER - you are hurt and question everything, the relationship, urself, ask what you could have done differently, maybe the outcoem would be different?

REVENGE - You want them to feel what they have put u through

GRIEF - those unbearable lonley nights, you cry and cry, rage, scream and cry some more

ACCEPTANCE - you finally let go and realise the relationships purpose was served and that you were not meant to walk the same paths.

The five stages of "recovery" if one can call it that.

,,,,,