Question

To: Buzz
Hi there buzz,

My apologies fo rnot responding, but I have been out the office doing a photo shoot with lions and elehants and things that go bash in the bush.

My remark re not slating you was in reference to the twit who was knocking you, I was coming to your defence by saying "no need to slate Buzz" as in it was not necessary for the person to slate you. I can understand now how you may have interpreted what I said personally. I was a tad perplexed by your repsonse of "whatever" (my ex used to say that, and it really cheesed me off...).

But really, I was kakking the other person out for unncecessarily attacking you.

To everyone else who joined in the discussion, thanks for making an effort to understand and explain. Once again it has been shown that on this forum there are some really great people. Thanks all.

Have a wonderful weekend, whoever is still stuck in the office.

Take care...

Ah well, if you were slobbering like Pavlov's Dog, someone must have been ringing your bell !