Question

TO CYBERSHRINK
Good morning Doc
I really don't know what is happening on this forum - did someone hack into your site? Because there were such horrible/rude/ugly/immature responses to many of the posting sent into the forum a while ago.
So are you going to give me your opinion on my last posting (yesterday)?
Today is an absolutely beautiful day by the way, the air smells great, the sun is shining.
Have a great day ok.

Dear Sadeyes,
Yes, indeed, some slimy creep did hack into several of the Health24 sites, and was posting nasty and vicious messages in the names of Cybershrink, Cyberdoc, Dietdoc, and whoever else they could impersonate.
Our keen Editorial team sprang into action, and now it is no longer possible for someone to post any message in the name of any of the Experts ; so if they want to display their immaturity or ugliness, they'll have to at least invent their own nick. Now we Experts can access the site by a protected back route, to post our responses.
This in some ways makes it easier, by fetching for us any new messages we have not yet responded to ; though it makes it harder for us to spot when someone raises a fresh point or query further down in a string of responses to the original mssage.
So, folks, if you want to raise a fresh point for me to comment on, do so as a fresh posting, rather than adding it to an exising stream of responses --- but continu to feel free to add your comments to the general discussion, in the usual way.