Question

To CyberShrink
Seeing that youy are going on leave,I just want to wish you the happiest time with your family during the festive season and thank you for all that have done for us(forum Users).You've helped us make sense of many things that we didn't understand in the most genuine,eloquent and sincere way.

We look foward to see you in the next year and please,dont give up on us.

Thank you so much for your kind message IB ! I'm not going away, but the pressure of messages has been so high this year, that it leaves me with no time to catch up on other work, both for this site and around the home, so I'll be busy. Have a great festive season, and I look forward to hearing more from you in the new Year !