Question

to cybervet-rattling yorkie update
I have not sent an update as I am unable to post anything from work since the New year-has anyone else had the same problem? Regarding the rattling yorkie puppy update- She is still rattling but is much better as she is growing. It looks as if it is a soft or hard pallett, but the vet can not see anything because she is still small, but very healthy. I am keeping her as she does not seem to be able to bark but makes a little squeak when she gets hurt, and feel that she will not cope with a new mommy. I want to have her spayed at a year old when she can take the op.

Thank you for your advice.
cybervet

This could be fluid in the ariway that moves up an down with respiration or something similar to a post nasal drip where the fkuid sits in the back of the nasal passage and move during respiration (fluid an include mucous). It is also possible that there is an intolerance to milk. Where are you situated? It would be good to see the pup at some stage.