Question

TO: DENALEE RE: ALPHA SLIP DROPS (5781)
I have read that you are using the Alpha Slim Drops, I saw the add to and ordered two months supply, up untill know I have lost no weight, and I really think it is just another money make scheme. Also to all other people wanting to order the same product... you only get the drop's without any diet plan with it , I peronally think I wasted my money. Denalee please can you reply back to me and tell me if you had more luck in losing any weight while using the drops!

Dear TC
I hope that other readers who are spending money on these slimming products will take heed. You can actually complain to the Advertising Standards Authority or the Dept of Health if these drops are sold without a balanced weight reduction diet. Something similar happened a while ago with BioSlim and now they have to provide a weight reduction diet with their product and include the statement: "Use in conjunction with an energy-reduced diet".
It's worth a try. If you are trying to lose weight, rather spend your money buying low-fat foods and paying for gym membership.