Question

To Dietdoc - Herbalife
Dear Dietdoc

As per my post 933 I would really like your expert opinion on this product. Is it as safe as claimed.

Dear Anon
As I said I have not yet purchased any of the Herbalife products to see what they contain. You can post another Message for me listing: a) the diet and b) which products you intend taking and what they contain, so that I can comment on each facet of the regimen. Otherwise check the products against the guide on this Website. I don't like pills, potions and shakes and believe firmly that it is better, safer and less expensive to use a balance, low-fat diet and regular aerobic exercise to lose weight.