Question

to faye
hi girl

oh i understand how you feel and your battle is mine
i'm also a sexual abuse survivor and i don't have bitterness again the person anymore, but that steerd my life in a direction that led to sooo much problems and issues - i'm coping as best i can but one thing is still to big

i'm also over weight and it's my protection, i also want to lose weight and a couple of years ago i lost a whole lot but the first time i received flowers and people would compliment me i would , do exactly what you do... it sad and just like you i don't know how to break out of this, it's my security and protection and food is my comfort... in general i'm a happy person and have learned to live with this but oh how i wish i didn't need to and can just be who i am instead of hiding behind my weight.

you must keep in touch girl

nina

,,,,,