Question

TO FRUSTY: RE YOUR MOM
Would you mind talking to me about the state your mom was in before she passed away?

My mom is now 49 and had about 5 or 6 brain tumours. They've been removed but keep on coming back. It's been like this since 1992 when she fell into a coma. Her health's been deteriorating and mentally she's starting to fall back.

It's killing me to see her like this. She was always a beautiful independant woman, now she's full of scars and lost 3/4 of her vision. She can't even drive her own car anymore.... it's so sad.

Strength and blessings to both of you