Question

to give and to receive
I love sex, my girlfriend kinda demands oral sex but refuses to give it to me, she says it makes her sick. should I be angry. its starting to put me of sex alltogether.

Some of us don't like raw eggs, some don't like oysters and some don't like semen (sort of the same consistancy), but it doesn't mean she doesn't like you if she doesn't like your semen. Hey you should try it, you might not like it either.
Oral sex is quite an art, many women feel they gag when giving oral sex. It takes a bit of practise, but if she feels forced into it, she might resist and eventually have resentment.

Write to me at sexually@702.co.za and I will post you a fact sheet with information tips for women on "How to perform oral sex"

Dr Elna Mcintosh