Question

to guys out there
Well, today is D day for my b/f to collect his belongings from my place. We have been broken up for 2 weeks already and I havent heard a word from him. However, all his belongings are still with me! I am battling so much with this. Does he not think that having all his things in my place is a constant reminder of him and he owes it to me to get it out? To all guy readers out there - what is going on?

Mona's absolutely right here --- notify him promptly that if he doesn't pick up his stuff exactly when arranged, you will charge him a hefty storage fe for keeping it, or would he prefer you to discard it in the rubbish bin ?