Question

TO GYNAE DOC, PLEASE ANSWER?
Dear Gynae Doc,

PLEASE PLEASE tell me if I am in a manogomous relationship, how is it that I got gardnerella after being together for 2 years and bladder infections 3 times?

After sex I feel itchy and burny the next day most times. I don't get a straight answer and I just want to know if I have reason to wonder if my boy is straying?

I have been to my GP who gave both of us tabs for the gardnerella and whenever I insist that my boy go to the doctor, he seems apprehensive.

Bladder infections are not sexually transmitted. Neither is gardnerella necessarily sexually transmitted. Your itching and burning sounds like thrush.