Question

to gynaedoc posting 22672
Hi doc,

I asked the doc for a birth control pill that I can take to help me plan the dates to start IVF - I was suppose to start ivf early Dec - but for some reason my period was very late - suppose to have been here about 30th - after 5 days of Moxan - it is still not here - I am not pregnant - for I had my tubes tied 4 years ago and I did a home preggies test. I did not know that the Femodene is for ovulation - all my 3rd day tests came out normal.

To induce a period, you should use Provera, not the oral contraceptive which would inhibit ovulation. You should discuss this with your gynaecologist first though.