Question

To $iren about Molipaxin
I'm on Molipaxin too, and yes - in the beginning it made me completely wacked out too. This however was temporary. Keep on using it and you get used to it. And do take it as early in the afternoon/evening as what you can. Then when you wake up in the morning - Have eye drops next to your bed and as soon as you wake up, drop in the eye drops. I have to use contact lens eye drops, but the green eye gene used to work the best for me.

Also keep a bottle of water/colddrink next to your bed. Energade is usually the best. Drink the whole bottle in the first 30 minutes while you're awake. Then drink lots of liquids during the day too. And remember to keep your eye drops with you and when they feel gritty - drop some in. Ginseng, Bioplus etc. just makes me jittery and anxious. And Molipaxin is supposed to make me less anxious. So drinking that to stay awake is a bad idea. Lots of liquids is good for you anyway.

Liza

Sounds like a sensible approach