Question

TO ME
You're right, i have no right to comment on depression. I know nothing of the subject. I've thought i've been depressed before but it's never the real thing (some thing i would need to be on medication for) You and every one else has every right to tell me i know nothing about it.

But the one thing i do have Me is compassion, empathy and understanding. Some times i seriously wonder why i come to this site. My life is great. Its more than great. Its some what perfect. But i come here because i realize that some people need help. Some times i go home sad reading about every thing i see here. CP Mom is such a fighter, when you have that sort of stress Me then we'll talk.

You dont have to like my advice and you can gun me down as much as you want. But i wont stop giving my perspective on things. I want to share my positivity to every one here because some times people just need to hear it.

So Me, i dont want to start a war here.

PARIS
XXX

......