Question

To Scuba or not to Scuba?
Doc hows things going?
I have recently been diagnosed with Tb , i know deep joy.thanks to an infested work environment here in Zulu-land.My question to you is this,, i am now on the prescribed medication to prevent the spread and also cure the disease can i still scuba dive or is there some hidden risks ?

Padi, not too bad, thanks for asking. If there is no lung damage and you don’t have any signs or symptoms of active disease, it should be safe to scuba. The best would probably be to wait until you’ve finished the treatment and have been the OK. Good luck.