Question

To shy in the bedroom but want to do something more exciting
My hubby and I have been married for about 3 years now and i love him very much. However i find i''m very shy and reserved when it comes to us making love. I really want to try something exciting and different but cringe at blind folds or lying naked or strip shows...would feel too embarresed. What can you suggest that i could do that would start this process off slowly so that i don''t feel too shy or embarrased? we do oral and a few other positions but still need something more exciting for him.

sexologist

buy a book on sex positions or romance from your local bookstore. in the book, there will be plenty of safe, basic and fun ideas on how to spice up your love life. read the book together with your hubby and experiment with the positions presented.