Ask an expert

23 Dec 2002

To Snoopy re Finger Trouble
On 20/12/02 you raised a Q on "Finger trouble" and I see no response, well, this is my little bit of what it is worth!

My (special) lady also had the same problem, and despite expensive visits to the Doc, including a VERY expensive capsule he prescribed @ R100 per capsule, she had no relief! I still don't know why I suggested she uses the SAME anti-fungul cream on her fingers the Doc prescribed for a vaginal fungul infection (if I may mention the name Candizole) and believe me it worked extremely well!

She rubs the cream well into her fingers all around the nails EVERY night and morning and the difference is remarkable! She has practically eliminated the problem 100%! And the cream can be bought over the counter.

It may be worth a try! Good luck!
(by the way....let him keep his fingers out of the food until he has solved the fungal problem!)
Answer 330 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Jo
Thanks for your comments. I would suggest a Dermatologist visit, as it realy depends on the type of infection and we can't just assume that all infections are Sexually transmitted infections.

I've also forwarded the question to Cyber Doc
Dr Mac
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.