Question

To the Doctor and Health 24 !!!! - MAKE YOUR POSITION KNOWN !
Hey DOC and HEALTH 24!
I notice that Lancelot, PG, Cheezy, Vetrix, and a few others, speak frequently ON YOUR BEHALF !
Your remark about EPILEPSY wasn't funny at all and as a Doctor, you should know better.
Does HEALTH 24 also ALLOW these people to speak on their behalf.
Both this Doctor and Health 24 should make themselves clear where they stand on the issue of all these, what can only be described as reckless comments.
IS THIS A SERIOUS SEXOLOGY FORUM OR MERELY A WITTY FORUM FOR PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO BE SEX MANIACS BUT FAILED THE MEDICAL ?
There have been some pretty serious questions posed by individuals on this forum, only to be answered in the most ridiculous and hurtful manner by these individuals.
A short while ago, someone, be it genuine or not, spoke about INCEST, yet even that was treated RECKLESSLY !

Your e-mail has been forwarded to the webmaster. Please see my comments to Phyrefly: re: Where the Hell is the expert??