Question

To trust again
Is it possible for someone to trust ur partner - after he attempts many times before - on cheating on you. I found an email he sends to someone and when I confronted him on that - he hits me (btw I was 8 months pregnant at that stage). He told me I've got it all wrong and don't understand the mail - it wasn't about sex, but about something else. Could u please answer me on that, cause I feel so heart broken.??????????

Am I understanding you that he is a serial cheater, who abused and hit you when you were pregnant ? Why would you want to stay with someone like that ? Couples counselling might help IF he recognizes that there is a problem and that it needs to be solved ; otherwise protect yourself, and cal POWA or some similar group for support and to consider your other options