Question

TO VAL
Thanks for your response to my posting---sorry for only answering now, but as stated in previous posting, i only go on the NET twice a day for about 15 minutes and therefore many postings i only read the day after.

At least i now know " from what angle you are coming from " and i do agree that self righteousness is a GREAT problem, but as Cybershrink rightly also said----if you apply more compassion, you will be so much more effective--- so Val, take it a bit more relaxing and i am looking forward to your next posting.

With your intelligence and insight, i'm sure your contributions are just going to be splendid. Have a nice Monday and also enjoy the rest of your week.

Oh, and let's not get into an "I am humbler than You!' competition, either !