Question

To Yellow Re: Christian girl dating jewish guy - is it a lost case?
He Yellow, Unfortunately I dont have time to visit this site as often as I would like but thought you may benifit from my post that I fear may have been lost in the pile ;)

Subject: RE: Christian girl dating jewish guy - is it a lost case?
Posted by: :)
Message:
Hi Yellow,

Im sorry to hear about about your friend. I work in the Jewish community and see numerous cases of a partner converting to Judiasm. Its a fairly simple procedure which works the same as any other religion. There are many that marry non- Jewish girls, I think it basically boils down to how traditional that individuals values are. I also see many cases of Jewish partners converting to their boyfriend / girlfriends faith.

Unfortunately this highlights a very important lesson. I think discussing religion is AS important as discussing having kids or any of the other fundimentals before persuing a serious relationship.

Thanks for reposting a helpful response