Question

toning
I was reading on the Shape-up for summer (One) pages and there is a section of specific areas. I was wondering if it would be beneficial to focus on only one area a day. Like mondays do the running and arms, tuesday, abs, wednesday, butt etc... or is it better to do all the muscles on the same day as shone in the toning section.
I want to do one area a day to avoid getting bored with the excercises.
Which way is best?? :)
thanks

Hi Candy

Because there are so many body areas, you'll run out of days before you run out of areas. If you want to choose your option, you'll need to select about 3 areas per day.

Choose whatever keeps you motivated, since you are more likely to stick to this.

Good luck.